We will back again this year in 2017 with our popular OMEGA Camp, last year was awesome. This July/August promises to be twice good!
Camp Omega is about fun, connection, self-awareness, and self-expression where kids will try new things, learn awesome stuff and create lasting memories. This is the place where kids, ages 5 – 12, are exposed to fantastic activities each day and are provided with unique and powerful experiences that build self-confidence and encourage self-exploration whilst developing skills of problem-solving and critical thinking.
2017 CAMP OMEGA ACTIVITIES
- Math Made Fun (Reducing Math Anxiety)
- Reading Awareness (Exploring Language Skills)
- Character Education (Etiquette, Responsibility
- Personality Development (Team Work)
- Learn to Play an Instrument (Guitar, Keyboard, Drums)
- Drama Coaching (Critical Thinking)
- Art, Craft & Origami (Creativity)
- Dance & Movement
- Interactive Spanish
- Science Experiments
- Sign Language
- And much more….
With limited space, register early to get your 10% discount.
Don’t miss out our camp!